CEPA is a European based study abroad organization. Whether your students are undergraduates, graduate students, honor students, or alumni, our faculty-led programs can be customized to fit your needs.
All CEPA faculty-led programs offer highest standards in academic quality, cultural value, and co-curricular learning. Every program itinerary is supposed to serve as an idea and can be customized entirely to your course content and learning goals.
If you do not find the academic subject or location you need, don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to design an itinerary matching your specifications at an affordable price.
Get started by completing the CEPA Request for Proposal Form (RFP), either online or as a .pdf.
All CEPA faculty-led programs include:
- Academic, professional, and cultural excursions
- Entrance fees and reservations
- Local bi-lingual guides and on-site coordinator
- Accommodation (twin room for students, single room for faculty)
- Welcome and farewell dinner, daily breakfast
- Private coach bus or public transportation, as well as train and flight tickets
(where mentioned in the itinerary)
- Orientation sessions and city maps for overnight stays
- Program participation for one faculty member
Search for faculty-led program samples: