If you have ever traveled, you know that having a home base is much more comfortable than staying in hotels.
We offer the option to use any of our study centers for either your entire study abroad program or just for a shorter stay.
You can choose between an 18th century French castle near the EU institutions in Strasbourg, France or an historic estate in the beautiful university town of Heidelberg, Germany. Each study center has its own unique charm, not to mention a wealth of history, and offers everything needed for your study abroad group, such as:
- Support from on-site team
- Classrooms and seminar space
- Furnished student rooms
- Private apartment for faculty members
- Free wireless Internet access and use of computer labs
- Student kitchen, student lounge, and TV room
- Laundry facilities
- Located in safe neighborhoods