Strasbourg, which means "City of Roads", is a fascinating and exciting place for students to live and study abroad. It is a diverse, modern and multicultural city with centuries of history. As one of Europe's largest cities, Strasbourg is home to the European Parliament, Council of Europe, and European Court of Human Rights, making it an important center for politics, culture, business, government, and just about anything else.
The beautiful Château de Pourtalès is a 250 year old castle nestled in a magnificent park and is located near the European Parliament, the Council of Europe, the European Court of Human Rights, and the historic center of Strasbourg. Numerous outdoor and recreational facilities are nearby. The town center is within easy reach by public transportation.
Click on www.studyabroad-france.eu to see a perfect example of how to use the European Study Center as your campus abroad.
The study center offers
- Support from on-site team
- Hotel and furnished student rooms
- Classrooms and seminar space
- Computer lab
- Wi-Fi internet
- Student kitchen, lounge, and TV room
- Library with book collections in English
- Laundry facilities
Here are a few ideas:
- International Business / Economics
- Political Science / Int. Relations
- Law / Human Rights
- Fine Arts / Culture / History
- Culinary Arts / Hospitality / Fashion
- Nursing / Health
- Literature / Philiosophy