Château de Pourtalès in Strasbourg, France
We are a young, dynamic, and customer-oriented company, with a can-do attitude and a passion for what we do. It is important to us that we provide each group with the ideal on-site support in order to make their study abroad experience a success.
It is not only important to us to offer educational opportunities for international students, but also for European students at our locations.
An internship at our European Study Center (ESC) Strasbourg provides a unique opportunity to work in an international environment with people coming from around the world. The study center is located in the Château de Pourtales, a 250-year old and company-owned castle, that also operates a 3-star hotel.
We look for flexible, open-minded, and energetic internship students who are interested in education, communication, and travel.
Main duties include:
- Coordinating study abroad programs at the European Study Center in Strasbourg (accompanying mainly American and Canadian student groups during activities including day excursions to other cities, providing support, and on-site assistance)
- Hotel reservations, bookings, and reception service
- Projects related to marketing, acquisition, and promotion
- and much more…
- Fluency in English, French, and ideally also in German
- Friendliness, customer- and service-orientation
- Reliability, flexibility, open-minded, and dedication
- Experience in similar jobs preferred
- Preferred study majors: business, marketing, hotel management or tourism
- EU citizen or the appropriate visa to work in France
Min. 6 months (start ideally in January, March or September)
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a paid internship.
Housing will be provided at no costs (if needed).