in Heidelberg, Germany
We are a young, dynamic, and customer-oriented team, with a can-do attitude and a passion for what we do. It is important to us that we provide each student with the ideal on-site support in order to make his or her study abroad experience a success.
An internship at the European Study Center in Heidelberg provides a unique opportunity to work in an international environment with people coming from around the world. We look for flexible, open-minded, and energetic internship students who are interested in education, communication, and travel.
Main duties include:
- Development and organization of cultural programs and free time activities for mainly American university students
- Accompanying mainly American student groups during activities including day excursions to other cities, providing support, and on-site assistance
- Administrative tasks
- Projects related to marketing, acquisition, and promotion may also be considered
- and much more…
- Fluency in English and German
- Friendliness, customer- and service-orientation
- Team spirit, dedication, organizational skills and flexibility
- Experience in similar jobs preferred
- Preferred study majors: business, tourism, language and cultural studies
- EU citizen or the appropriate visa to work in Germany
Min. 6 months (start ideally in January, March or September)
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a paid internship.
Housing will be provided at no costs (if needed).
Please send your applications to: email@example.com