The most important thing to the CEPA team is that our faculty-led groups receive the support they need while traveling throughout Europe. Thus, we constantly look for locals who would like to support and accompany our overseas student groups during their tours in Europe.
Our goal is for students and faculty members traveling with us to return home with not only a meaningful, educational and cultural experience, but also a new perspective, one that goes well beyond the famous cities, the world-renowned monuments, and postcard views of Europe.
As the coordinator, you will be the link between the CEPA headquarters and the group on-site, your role as a CEPA coordinator (tour manager) is one of the most important parts of our programs. You represent us, our image and have the most direct contact with our customers. Therefore, it is very important that you represent our philosophy accordingly.
If you live in Berlin, Munich, London, Paris, Barcelona, Zurich or any other European city, please feel free to contact us and send us your application.
Main duties include:
- Picking-up the students at the airport / train station and accompanying the group to all of its activities, for example to museums, companies, restaurants
- Providing information about the city and suggestions about what to do in the region
- Orientation walking tour and introduction to the local culture on the arrival day
- Contact person for questions, problems and emergencies (e.g. seeing a doctor)
- Fluency in English (for groups from Canada and the United States)
- Fluency in Portuguese (for groups from Brazil)
- Experience in similar jobs is preferred
- Applicants should live in the city for which they apply for and know the city very well
- Very good organization and communication skills
- Distinctive service orientation
- Reliability, flexibility, open-minded and dedication
This position’s duration lasts 1 to 15 days and would therefore be suitable for people looking for a temporary job.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org