in Ingersheim (near Stuttgart)
We are a young, dynamic and very customer oriented company, with a can-do attitude and a passion for what we do. It is very important to us that we provide each group with the ideal academic program, individually prepared for their needs.
It is not only important for us to offer educational opportunities for overseas students, but also for European students at our own locations.
An internship with CEPA in Ingersheim combines support and the opportunity to work in a small-sized company with an educational spirit and a motivated team. We look for flexible, open-minded and energetic internship students who are excited by education, communication and travel.
Main duties include:
- Organization and implementation of faculty-led programs
- Booking hotels, trains, and private buses
- Expanding and cultivating contacts with companies or institutions that welcome our groups
- Developing daily detailed schedules for programs
- Preparing information material for participants and on-site coordinators
- Controlling expenses related to specific groups
- Researching academic visits and activities relating to new study abroad topics and regions
- Projects relating to marketing, acquisition and promotion may also be considered
- Study majors: business, marketing or tourism preferred
- Fluency in German and English
- Further language skills in French, Italian and Spanish are preferred
- An organizational talent
- Reliability, flexibility, open-mindedness and dedication
- EU citizen or the appropriate visa to work in Germany
Min. 6 months (start ideally in January, March or September)
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a paid internship.
Housing will be provided at no costs (if needed).
Please send your application to: Silke Grossmann, email@example.com