Traineeship – Program Manager Operations
CEPA Head Office in Ingersheim (near Stuttgart)
Are you looking for an opportunity to start your professional career?
Are you interested in educational travel and would like to work with colleagues, customers and service providers in an international environment?
Take advantage of a traineeship at CEPA and support our steadily growing team at Ingersheim Castle near Stuttgart.
We are a young, dynamic and very customer oriented company, with a can-do attitude and a passion for what we do. It is very important to us that we provide each group with the ideal academic program, individually prepared for their needs. A traineeship at CEPA in Ingersheim combines support and the opportunity to work in a small-sized company with an educational spirit and a motivated team. We look for a flexible, open-minded and energetic trainee who is excited by education, communication and travel.
Main duties include:
- Organization and implementation of faculty-led programs for American, Canadian and Brazilian university partners
- Booking hotels, trains, and private buses
- Expanding and cultivating contacts with companies or institutions that welcome our groups
- Developing daily detailed schedules for programs
- Preparing information material for participants and on-site coordinators
- Controlling expenses related to specific groups
- Researching academic visits and activities relating to new study abroad topics and regions
- Bachelor degree ideally with a major in tourism, business administration or international communication and cultural studies
- Previous experiences abroad
- Fluency in German and English
- Further language skills in French, Italian or Spanish are preferred
- An organizational talent
- Reliability, flexibility, open-mindedness and dedication
12 months starting in September 2019
To be discussed. Housing can be provided at no costs (if needed).
Please send your application to: Silke Grossmann, firstname.lastname@example.org